Judy was very nice, incredibly thorough and patient
Judith has worked with Finance Talking since 2013 after more than 30 years in corporate finance, financial public relations, and investor relations.
- Earned MBA in Finance, 1978
- Manager in AT&T’s Corporate Treasury focused on debt issuance, stock buybacks, rating agencies, and financial analysis
- Headed mergers and acquisitions for AT&T Capital
- Began Financial PR career in 1996 with Abernathy MacGregor
- Co-founded Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher in 2000, retired 2011
Judith has a broad range of experience in financial PR, including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, shareholder activism, restructurings, and earnings-related issues. As a result of her experience communicating complex financial issues to the investment community and the media, Judith understands what other communications professionals need to know about finance and capital markets to be successful in their roles. She is based in New York City.