We update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Our websites are not intended for children (aged below 16). In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Personal data given when you have sent us a request, filled in a web-form through our website or contacted us on social media.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Note that no third party cookies are used and that no information will be shared with other websites which would enable them to tailor their advertising based on your browsing history on this website.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website – user login, e-commerce in particular. Click here for more information about cookies and how to control them.
Use of Your Information
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you have shown an interest in our services, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of your enquiry.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We will check our data annually, and any data found to be 6 years or older will be permanently and irreversibly removed from the system database. It is then aged out of the maintained backups.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Your Privacy Choices
You control the personal data you share with us.
- Accessing, correcting or updating your data: You can update your personal information and email preference at anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data request and portability: You can request all the information held by us concerning you at anytime by emailing us at email@example.com. This information will be provided in electronic format.
- Deletion: You may withdraw your consent at any time (subject to legal or contractual obligations and on providing us reasonable notice) by communicating to us in writing. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested services. Please contact us in writing to withdraw your consent at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete all data held on you on request, as long as adequate proof that you are the owner of the said data is given